Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 15, 2010

CSI: Vegas cast

Home from meeting. Gardeners here trimming trees and scalping. I check e-mail and news sites with girls. Brenda here to clean - she gets started. I make popcorn for Brenda and me; and while she starts cleaning in office I watch a CSI:Vegas Beth didn't want to watch (vampires and wolfmen). Into office and take care of some business. To living room around 10:30 and watch today's recorded episode of Lawman. Brenda leaves. I watch a California Gold episode on the Transamerica pyramid in SF. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Back to office and work. Write here. Spend some time in office working on pictures we took in Montana. Surf the net for awhile. Start dinner as Beth is getting hair done and will be late. Beth home and I help her in with her stuff. Continue cooking then we eat dinner. After we watch recording of this week's NCIS. Both to office. Later ~