Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

John Russell as Dan Troop - Lawman


Leave meeting early and to Albertson's for essentials. To Sherry's for haircut. Home for a few minutes or so. Off to appointment with Dr. Sommaro. By Carl's Jr. and pick up burger and take home. Eat while watching Lawman. Call Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Out to get car washed and see Blue. Download pics from trip. Put away some more things. Beth home and unload ironing. Into house and we talk. I fix chips and dip and we call it dinner. Watch Hawaii 5-0 recorded last week. Both into office. Later ~