Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scene from Blue Bloods

Leave meeting early again - this time for a blood draw. Home and check on girls. Check e-mail with girls and cookies. Talk to Beth. Take Dodge down for an oil change. They bring me home. Beth picks me up and we to Sam's Club where she shops for Hall while I shop for us. She drops me at Tony's where I pick up my car. She back to work; I home and fix lunch. Watch recorded episode of Blue Bloods; followed by today's Lawman segment. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Sit down and vote - fill out our ballots - takes time. To office to get stamps then write here. Work on computer trying to find maps to cruise dock in San Diego. Beth home. I help her in with her stuff. Clean up side yard and start getting trash ready. We talk in kitchen. She to office; I start dinner. We eat and talk. Ice cream for dessert. Both work in office. Then we watch recording of CSI: Miami premiere. To office while she showers. Later ~