Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Johnny Mack Brown vs. George Elderige in Riders of the San Joaquin

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall to meet Brenda and Delisa for cleaning. I sleep until 5:30. Up and shower - get dressed and bring in paper. Cook and eat while reading paper. Trim beard. Finish up news sites on computer. Brenda here; followed by Beth. They plan their Sam's shopping then off to Sam's Club. I make some lunch and watch a Johnny Mack Brown-Tex Ritter Universal B-Western, Raiders of San Joaquin. Down for nap with girls. Up a little before 3:00. Check e-mail; then to kitchen where she's reading Sunday paper. I feed girls. Clean up side yard. Out to shed to pull two more suitcases. She works in back and side yards. I work computer. Call in order at Papa Dan's. Down to pick it up. Home and we eat. After dessert we watch recording of Blue Bloods. Do a few more things. Later ~