Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Custer sees the vast Indian camp for the first time - Son of the Morning Star

RAIN
Leave meeting 5-mins early on principle. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and cookies. Work at computer for awhile. Call Beth at her place of employment. She stayed late at Hall with leaks in new roof - called the contractor. I move into living room. Make a sandwich and watch Lawman, recorded this morning. Follow it with final Bighorn battle in Son of the Morning Star. Talk Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep tile inside. Write here. I am aware Beth will be late; she's meeting with the contractor who enlarged the small room at the Hall. I turn on lights early as clouds make it darker than usual. Watch entire O'Reily Show. Write here some more at 6:00. Beth home and we eat. Later ~